Into My Mind

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

.....Ignored....

So, I guess that's how I've been feeling lately. I haven't really talked to anyone about it because well..I just don't want to. I prefer writing because I can just express my thoughts without anyone judging me.

I've been feeling a mixture of anger, annoyance and sadness. And yes, this is partly because of the person that I spoke about in the previous entry. I know that I shouldn't let it affect me because he or she doesn't really matter to me that much, but..at least act considerate when I'm in your presence! I do the same for this person and it's like I don't even exist. When my presence is acknowledged by this person, all I get in return is unneeded rudeness. And I don't deserve it at all.

I can't drop this person because well..I just can't because of the ill-fated results that will occur. It's just frustrating because I hate feeling like this but on the other hand I hate making others feel bad. I should really learn how to be more self concerned. It's horrible because when I even think about the person, I get all...emotional and I can't push him/her out of my mind. I just need to go to bed, get into the fetal position and just cry. God, I just sounded like a drama queen, shoot me now please?

With that said, I'm going to just talk to Steph (my alias bud from Minnesota). She knows how I'm feeling and I can speak to her freely without any judgement or lectures. Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home