Into My Mind

Friday, March 26, 2004

....Stupidity.....
I think my patience really gets tested when I'm around stupidity and annoying people. I refuse to name names but my god, I wonder how some people even make it to high school! It's unbelievable how some people can be so clueless about the smallest things.

There's this person who makes me cringe when they open their mouth. This is just because of their stupidity but also they're wasting the classes time. I'm not the only one who feels this way, I've heard a dozen people mutter "Will he/she just shut it because he/she is wasting our time!"

I gotta go but I will continue this.

I'm back and I have still have no patience for the ignorant. Just their voice gets to me because he/she sounds immature and the way that he/she writes is like the way he/she speaks. This is sucks because I've seen how butchered their papers are by the teacher. He'll explain something word for word in the most simpliest terms and he/she will still be like "I don't get it..what? HUH? Umm.. I don't know" He/she does this at least 5 to 6 times a class, I kid you not! If they did it occasionally, then I wouldn't mind at all. I ask questions myself but not after every sentence the teacher says. Sometimes I say to myself, "Is he/she even in the same room as me?" I used to feel bad for him/her when they would say "My entire AP class underestimates me" and now I know why! We're in a normal class together and more half the students cannot stand him/her at all. I can't even imagine how that AP class has handled it for almost a year! Hell, how did he/she get into a AP class in the first place? When class rolls around again, I need to buy myself some ear plugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home