Into My Mind

Thursday, October 27, 2005

............Kiss, Show, and Tell..............

Seeing two people in love is a beautifu thingl and sometimes, a nauseating sight. When it comes to public displays of affection, there is a line. A sweet little kiss on the mouth, even a brief passionate one, a pat on the butt, hugging, a gentle caress of the face, hand holding, and looking into each other's eyes are, to me, appropriate forms of public affection.


What nauseates me? Well, I'm not a complete prude but I'm not too liberal. There is a time and place for the following: fondling, dry humping, makeout sessions that look as if they're eating one another's face, undressing, nudity, dirty talk, and ALL forms of sex. Please, have some class and save that behavoir for: the bedroom, your apartment/house, bathroom stall/ floor of your favorite restaurant and if you're Britney Spears, your local gas station's or Starbucks, a sex club, the dance floor, a horribly lit alley, behind the bleechers, a swingers party, a private booth in a bar, a dressing room (That's right, I'm talking about you Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal!), at the foot of the bed, your car (not while driving please! be considerate of other motorists), a pool table and last in the janitor's closet during your high school reunion.


Before you go a tangent, let me ask you this: Would you want to see your parents or hell, even grandparents performing one of the acts listed in the paragraph above..while you out with them? Yes, you may be excused to vomit in the restroom, I'll be waiting.....................welcome back! That's what I thought mah baby. So, please, the next time you're considering dry humping in the halls before the bell rings or performing a certain "job" while standing in line to buy groceries just imagine your elders doing the same. But please, don't expect me to pay your dry cleaning bill after having that image burned into your brain.


Much love,
Amaya

1 Comments:

  • Omg, I am still trying to stop crying from laughing so damn hard! Nicely done with this one. I have to ask...did you run into something like this recently? I totally reminds me of high school, where I am pretty sure that dry humping is actually considered a sport! Keep up the great work and thanks for the laughs!

    By Blogger Goonie17, at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home