Into My Mind

Monday, January 30, 2006

...........BAMZ is BACK.............

I must apologize for my tardiness. At the time of "BAMZ is pregnant" announcement I was not in the greatest mood when it came to my beloved BAMZ, it wasn't becuase of them specifically. See, my former BAMZ sanctuary turned into a high school drama that of course, did not need to happen. So, to say the least, I was a bit tainted when I thought of BAMZ because I would reminded of how unhappy I was at my former sanctuary. Anyway, like Mariah would say, I just needed to "shake it off" which I have done. Now, let's get on w/ it! Thanks to yukko, stargazing, chrysallys, and everyone esle for the photos!

PDA ALERT..........FINALLY! LOL
Leaving the Claridge hotel hand-in-hand! Love the sunglasses!

Couples really do dress alike. She's wearing charcoal while he's sporting gray...b/c there's
major difference lol
Awwwww! I know it's only hand holding and we all know that they've done more, but this is big deal for a fan like myself!



On the 28th, the globe hopping couple attended, I believe, the third day of the World Economic forum in Davos, Swizterland. There they go, saving the world again!

Brad:
Tonight, I'm going to ravish you all night long.
Angelina:Sounds good, but let's try to solve the world's economic problems first.

More hand holding and smiles!






Her bump, her bump, her lovely lady bump. Check it out! Allegedly, she's due in May.

That's it for now my lovelies!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Thank god for my update that I have been waiting so patiently for! Allegedly, she is amazingly beautiful as a pregnant woman! Cheers to setting the bar high for Hollywood power couples!

    By Blogger Goonie17, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home