Into My Mind

Sunday, February 20, 2005

...Where Are You Mainstream Media?............

NBC seems to be the ONLY network that has covered the Gannongate scandal. I thought the media was supposed to be "liberal"? Well, if they really were, they would be ALL over this story. Yet, like anything else that could possibly expose this administration, they've chosen to be sinfully silent (I love that term) The strangle hold that this administration has is unbelievable. Most of the Cable news networks like CNN, MSNBC and even FOX News have at least had ONE segment about this! It's sad that I and others like me had to find this out through either "Real Time With Bill Maher" or Jon Stewart's "The Daily Show" Shame on you MSM!!! If this were the Clinton administration, there would a media firestorm!


So, I must correct myself and yes, I'm not afraid to correct any errors that I have made. The Secret Service KNEW Gannon's real name and supposedly did their background check on him yet, he was still admitted into the White House, even with his scandalous professional past/present. Oddly enough, he had many big scoops before the MSM did, like the clandestine CIA agent Valerie Plame and four hours before the President officially announced that the US was going to invade Iraq. How can an individual who isn't even a legitimate journalist have daily access and receive such intel??? This is coming off the heels of the WH admitting that they paid conservative commentators like Armstrong Williams to promote this administration's policies. The paranoid side of me believes that there is a mole or as Bill would say "A gerbil" in this administration who was leaking intelligence to Gannon while whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

Forget about Gannon's moonlighting, this isn't about that. This is a HUGE breach of national securityand yet, the WH and the MSM are ignoring this. So, let me get this straight, if I were to pose as a Republican advocate/journalist, could I get into the WH? Or do I have to be turning tricks on the side in order for this happen?? Must I be an oppressed neo-conservative by day but a total whore by night? I want to believe that it wasn't that easy to get into the WH, but Gannon can do it, why can't anyone else? Why does this administration feel the need to promote more of their propaganda? You're in for the next four years, stop wasting the government's money!!!

Frankly, I'm getting really tired of Guckert's lies. James is not a hard name to pronounce Guckert..maybe. James, be real, you didn't want anyone to know who you really are and so, you came up with a false name not a pen name. Authors only use to pen names to write different genres or to release more books in one year, not to hide their true identity. You showed your biased while in that press room with the questions you asked and by saying the Democratics "divorced themselves from reality." How can you even say that, when you can't accept reality? Look in the fucking mirror! Or can you? And Sweetie, I do not buy all that "born again Christian" crap, because after your "rebirth" you were still being "gay for pay" or whatever you want to call. Yes, it is still gay even if you are the "Top".

I'm writing this in hopes that this story will continue to spread and hopefully, become a national scandal. Just like the Monica Lewinsky scandal, I pray that this will be debated on ALL the news networks and that high school Social Studies classes will have in depth discussions. This needs to known and investigated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home