Into My Mind

Monday, May 10, 2004

.....Presence....

That's the new title of the short story that I've started to work on. Actually, I've been making progress because I've written the character descriptions and the actual outline. Procrastination is still my foe though, I need to start working on my Oskar Schindler paper and scholarships, but I get those in my e-mail everyday.

"Presence" is definitely going to be the most unique short story that I've ever written. It's going to have multiple genres, which I've always wanted to do and that was one of my goals that I had put down in my independent study form. "Explore different genres of writing" and I've lived up to it!

The premise is about a girl named Faith and her friendship with her best friend Will. It's not really a narrative but it's about her experiences with him. They've known each other since childhood and they've been through a lot. She is the closest thing to a perfect friend and of course, she's in love with Will.

He puts her through so much and some of you will question why she's even friends with him in the first place. Just look at their names Faith and Will. She has so much faith in him, so much that when he would let her down, she would be broken. BUT, she had the will to endure their hard times and she never gave up on him. Personally, I don't think that I could ever be that strong or devoted.

I hope that I don't cry in the middle of class in front of the freshmen as I'm writing it. I don't like crying, but I tend to break down while writing. It's strange, I'm honest and most of the time, I'm open but I can be emotionally detached. I hate feeling ignored or not appreciated by someone close to me. However, if I feel like if I confront that person, he or she may feel guilt or pain and I don't want to inflict that anyone. I can be going through hell and I'd put my own feelings aside for someone else's. I gotta go, later all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home