Into My Mind

Sunday, May 28, 2006

......Congratulations Jolie-Pitts!....


Last night, baby (girl) Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt was born! Like her older siblings she was born in an exotic locale, Namibia, Africa where America's most beautiful family has been shacked up in highly guarded resort since April. Congratulations to my beloved Jolie-Pitts!


Now, I know that I haven't posted any BAMZ updates but that's because well, I've lost my source for pictures lol Anyway, fate seemed to be work since I should have been in bed an hour ago but I guess that wasn't in the cards! After checking my e-mail I saw that MSN posted the story. Again, best wishes to Brad and Angie for finding each other and the family that's they've always wanted. Also, to Nicole Kidman for dropping out of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. True love is beautiful!

One more thing: Let the haters hate, Brad, Angelina, Maddox, Zahara and TEAM Jolie-Pitt, go on and celebrate!

Credit to people.com, gettyimages and ramey for the pics!






Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home