Into My Mind

Saturday, July 21, 2007

........Worms of the World......

Forgive me, I'm pretty sure that I written about my puppy Jammy everyone else on the internets except here lol He's a lovely 7-month-old hybrid breed, his father is like the Taco Bell Chihuahua and his mother is a Yorkie/toy poodle mix. I got him when he was six weeks which I know is bad butt he was wanted and he unlike most hybrid he was cheap. Although he is actually larger than his parents weighing in at 9 pounds and 19 inches in length.






His personality is similar to mine because he's shy, sweet and protective. But, he's also mischievous with his tendency to sneak into closets and other places he's not allowed entrance to in my home. Sadly, this past week he was treated for tapeworms and he'll be fine but it got me thinking...


Why can't we get a liquid shot to get rid worms like Bush, Cheney...Fox News? They've only done harm to us and like most worms/parasites, they are slimy, creepy and they're feeding off us until we become dried and useless. Although I think I just answered my own question...People in their right minds would get rid of life-sucking parasites and we all know 30%ers have lost their minds a long time ago. In fact, they're still in denial that Bush and Co, are worms. In their skewed view, they're white blood cells protecting us from danger. Well, they're right about one thing, Bush and Co. are just as white as those blood cells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home