Into My Mind

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

.... Don't know.....
The last time I had a blog was over two years ago and frankly, I really didn't like updating it. I wasn't very committed and so eventually, I just quit updating it all together.

As I'm writing this, a million other things are going through my head. I need to work on my neglected novel "Damaged", my Goonies 2 screenplay, my scholarship essays, my other screenplay "Only A Game" and my Alias fanfic. Like right now, I planning out scenes for "Only A Game" and "Goonies 2" but of course, I've totally ignored "Only A Game."

I love horror movies, LOVE not like and of course I feel the same way about writing too. A part of me is terrified to venture into this genre because I respect the genre so much that I fear "Only A Game" would ruin it. I can't really give any details about the script because Phea (my older sister) and I fear that the premise will be stolen. What I can say is that it won't be a gorefest. I have nothing against gore, it's just something that I don't look for in a film. Obviously, I don't mind it because Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th are just a few of my favorites.

"The Ring" is probably one of the greatest horror films of all time. The script, the characters, the acting and just the overall mood drew me in. I loved how the plot brought up many questions but answered very few leaving an opening for a sequel. With "Only A Game" Phea and I are trying to create the same feeling that the "The Ring" produced but of course, we're going to put our spin on it. Now, if only I can stop neglecting my poor little screenplay.... I gotta go. Later all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home